scopus info scopus info
random

Latest topics

random
recent
جاري التحميل ...

Phrases to use in academic writing

Phrases to use in academic writing

 

I have been very busy these past few weeks, as I have had to settle my SLAB contract, writing conference papers and writing literature review to complete developing my framework. There are a lot to share but too little time to do it.
 
Today I would like to share one great website that provides a list of phrases that can be used in academic writing. It is really helpful especially when you want to write the literature review or reporting your results. 

http://www.phrasebank.manchester.ac.uk/sources.htm

Comments


اتصل بنا

If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in touch constantly; Just enter your email to subscribe to the blog express mail to receive new blogs. You can also send a message by clicking the button next to ...

Translate

My Blog List

All rights reserved.

scopus info